Furniture placement is an important part of interior design. It can affect the flow of traffic in a room, the amount of natural light, and the overall feel of the space. By carefully considering furniture placement, you can maximize the space in your home and create a more functional and inviting space.
Here are a few tips for smart furniture placement:
- When placing furniture, it's important to consider the traffic flow in the room. Make sure that there is enough space for people to move around comfortably.
- Natural light can make a room feel larger and more inviting. Try to place furniture in a way that maximizes natural light.
- Use furniture to create different zones. If you have a large room, you can use furniture to create different zones, such as a living area, a dining area, and a workspace. This can help to make the room feel more organized and functional.
- Choose the right size furniture. When choosing furniture, it's important to make sure that it is the right size for the room. Furniture that is too large can make a room feel cramped, while furniture that is too small can make a room feel empty.
- Use vertical space. If you have limited floor space, you can use vertical space to your advantage. Hang shelves on the walls to store books, décor, and other items.
Here are some tips for how to maximize space with STF furniture:
- Use STF's nesting tables. STF's nesting tables are a great way to save space. They can be nested together when not in use, and then pulled apart when needed. The Tango Coffee Table is an excellent example of this.
- Use STF's wall-mounted furniture. STF offers a variety of wall-mounted furniture, such as the Wood Hexagon Shelf Unit. This type of furniture can help to free up floor space and create a more organized look.
- Use STF's multi-purpose furniture. STF offers a variety of multi-purpose furniture, such as the Celina Bed which incorporates storage. This type of furniture can help you to maximize your space and get more use out of your furniture.
By following these tips, you can smart furniture placement to maximize the space in your home and create a more functional and inviting space. Also, remember to declutter, items we no longer use, occupy most of our home space, so getting rid of some things is a great way to optimize space. You can also enlist the services of an interior design professional to arrange your home.